Charlotte Uens Scholarship Fund Application- 2022
Please note: Final date/time for filing an application is April 29, 2002 by 4:30 pm
This application is fill-able online. You can partially complete this form online, Save it, and return later.
Please follow these instructions: 1) Click on the ‘Save and Continue Later’ link at the bottom of the form. 2) You will be presented with a unique link (URL) to return to the form later. 3) Enter your email address so the URL can be emailed to you. 4) Return to the form within 30 days (or program deadline) for completion and submission.
At the end of the online application is a place to upload supporting files. You can also transmit digital files directly to the the Foundation office at firstname.lastname@example.org to accompany your application before the application deadline.
If you wish to print a Hard Copy of this application: Upon completion of the application click the ‘Submit’ button. This will send a pdf copy to your email address.
- Napanee District Secondary School student pursuing post-secondary education in the following year.
The Community Foundation for Lennox & Addington evaluates applicants in the following three areas:
- Financial Need
- Academic Competence
- Participation Portfolio (school, community, work, volunteer)
Additional information may be requested by the CFFLA.
All decisions are at the sole discretion of the CFFLA Board of Directors and all decisions are final. All applicants will be notified in June 2022.
Obligations of Scholarship Recipients
Before scholarship can be provided recipient must provide:
- Proof of full time post-secondary school registration including their student number.
- Name of post-secondary institution, including the mailing address of the Registrar, to ensure prompt payment.
Deadline for applications is: April 29, 2022 by 4:30 pm
Please submit your digital application by clicking ‘Submit’.
Send accompanying documents digitally to email@example.com
The onset of the global COVID-19 pandemic has challenged us all in many ways. The opportunities that have been available for community involvement have been limited. The Grant Making Committee recognizes this and will take this fact into consideration when we review your application.
As this school year is very different please read the application directions carefully to ensure that you are following all the steps.
- Make sure your name is on of your application and that your email address is entered correctly.
- Ensure that each section of your application is complete
- Upload any supporting files at the end of the application or send them via email.
- Please complete and submit the checklist at the end of the application.