Community Grants Application Form – 2022
(for projects that take place for the benefit or residents in the region of Lennox & Addington)
Applications are reviewed by committee. The committee is most interested in projects that will make large impacts and/or lasting impacts in the communities of the Lennox & Addington region. Applications that amplify the impact that local charities can achieve will be given preference over applications that seek to support general administration and/or salaries.
Please note: Final date/time for filing is Friday, January 28, 2022 @4:30 pm.
You can partially complete this form online, Save it, and return later. Follow these instructions: 1) Click on the ‘Save and Continue Later’ link at the bottom of the form. 2) You will be presented with a unique link (URL) to return to the form later. 3) Enter your email address so the URL can be emailed to you. 4) Return to the form within 30 days for completion and submission.
- Incomplete or late filed applications will not be considered. If you have any questions or difficulty in preparing an application, please call or visit the Foundation office for assistance.
- This year we ask that logos and promotional photos (jpg. or png. format,) accompany our application. This material will be used to promote approved projects.
- Applicants that are not a registered charity must have their application sponsored by another organization (including a municipality) that is a registered Canadian charity. Their application must be accompanied by a completed Sponsorship Agreement (download Appendix A).
- Applications that in any way relate to or may involve a school must be accompanied by a Letter of Permission from the governing School Board.
- Applications must be signed by a duly authorized officer of the applicant organization.
- Successful applicants MUST complete a Grant Evaluation Report on or before December 31, 2021. A member of the Foundation will be assigned to ensure compliance with this mandatory report. Non-compliance will bar the applicant from future participation in the Community Grants Program
- Projects that are not completed within the provided timelines will be subject to review and may result in a request for returned funds.
You will receive an email confirmation of your completed application. Please print, sign and mail or deliver the signed copy of your application to:
Community Foundation for Lennox & Addington
47 Dundas Street East,
Napanee, Ontario, K&R 1H7