Our Objects - Vision - Values - Goals
Community foundations belong to the communities in which they exist and serve. The Community Foundation for Lennox and Addington belongs to and exists to serve you, your family, your friends and your neighbors.
Our Charitable Objects
To materially advance quality of life and opportunity throughout Lennox and Addington County by creating, investing, managing and growing a portfolio of endowed funds, gifted in perpetuity, and distributing their investment earnings in support of but not limited to:
- ARTS AND CULTURE
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- SPORTS & RECREATION
- HERITAGE PRESERVATION
- SENIORS CARE & SERVICE
- ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS
- SOCIAL SERVICES
- YOUTH SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENT
Camp Banting received one of our Community Grants for $2000 in 2017.
A financially strong, connected, vigorously active, widely recognized and highly respected charitable foundation capable of major contributions toward strengthening and growing prosperity and fulfillment in our people and living areas in all parts of Lennox and Addington...in perpetuity.
- OPENNESS AND TRANSPARENCY IN ALL OUR DEALINGS.
- AWARENESS OF AND RESPECT FOR DIVERSITY.
- WELCOMING TO NEW IDEAS AND INCLUSIVENESS.
- PROACTIVITY IN SEEKING OUT AND ENGAGING PARTNERSHIPS AND OPPORTUNITIES.
- RESPONSIVENESS TO EXISTING AND ARISING COMMUNITY NEEDS.
- PRUDENCE IN APPLYING ENTRUSTED HUMAN, MATERIAL AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES.
- EXAMPLING THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL CONDUCT.
- A HIGHLY VISIBLE, POSITIVE AND IMPACTING COMMUNITY PRESENCE
- A SOUND AND STEADILY INCREASING FINANCIAL BASE AND CHARITABLE CAPACITY.
- A PROMINENT PLACE AMONG LENNOX & ADDINGTON’S LEAD COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS.
Life’s persistent and most urgent question is –
“What are you doing for others?”
Martin Luther King Jr.