In addition to awarding grants to community organizations, we also provide scholarships and bursaries for students.
This financial assistance is available from the following sources;
Camden East Women’s Institute Scholarship Fund
- STUDENT GRADUATING FROM NAPANEE DISTRICT SECONDARY SCHOOL (NDSS)
- ACCEPTED INTO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
- RESIDENT OF THE CAMDEN EAST WARD #1/NEWBURGH WARD #2 AREAS.
Candidates will be recommended by the NDSS guidance department.
Goodyear Scholarship Fund
No specific criteria exist for this scholarship. It is open to general applications.
The Werk Poole Student Bursary Award
Awards from this fund are intended to develop leadership.
100th Anniversary Scholarship Fund
- STUDENT GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL
- ACCEPTED INTO A SOCIAL WORK PROGRAM (BSW OR MSW) AT A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY.
- RESIDENT OF L&A COUNTY
- THE STUDENT WILL HAVE DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE OF, AND INTEREST IN, SOCIAL WORK ISSUES.
Where an acceptable application is not recieved from a graduating high school student, this scholarship will be given to a student already studying social work in a Canadian University.
Lloyd Seeley Family Scholarship Fund
- STUDENT GRADUATING FROM PRINCE EDWARD COLLEGIATE SECONDARY SCHOOL (PECI)
- ACCEPTED INTO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY
- RESIDENT OF PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY
Candidates will be recomended by the PECI guidance department.
Charlotte Uens Education Scholarship Fund
- GRADUATING STUDENTS OF NAPANEE DISTRICT SECONDARY SCHOOL (NDSS)
- ACCEPTED INTO A UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE, OR APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM.
- FINANCIAL NEED
- ACCADEMIC COMPETENCE
- PARTICIPATION IN EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
University scholarships – up to $6,000; College scholarships – up to $3,500; Apprenticeship scholarships – up to $1,000.